If you love photography you can't miss it!
It's called a marathon but you don't run: 8 hours of photography, 2 workshops, 1 aperitif and 12 stimulating themes to follow and try to photograph the streets of Milan.
Glimpses, details, plays of light, people, interactions, reflections, shadows, geometries...
Whether you have a camera, a smartphone or a tablet, through this event you will see the city from a different perspective.
• 9:00 – 9:30 meeting, check-in at the stands in Piazza Gae Aulenti and delivery of the welcome kit (with lots of surprises!)*
• 10:00 am – delivery of the first 3 topics (time available 2 hours)
• 12:00 – delivery of another 3 themes (time available 2 hours)
• 2.00 pm – delivery of another 3 topics (time available 2 hours)
• 4.00 pm – delivery of the last 3 themes (time available 2 hours)
• From 18:00 – aperitif at Tripstillery (for those who have added the aperitif option during the purchase) with a cocktail at your choosing among those offered accompanied by mixed bruschetta, olives, focaccia and cheeses from Lake Iseo
And that's not all! During the Marathon you will have the opportunity to participate in 2 optional workshops:
• "Portrait set morning and afternoon"
• "How to take advantage of natural light and flash light"
Upload your best shots by 8 October on the Digital Camera School website: from 5 November you can pick up the print of your most beautiful and interesting photo at “Il Fotomatore” in Piazza Della Repubblica 4 – Milan, showing your ticket from the app. We will also publish the most original shots on the Portanuova website and social networks!
By participating in the Photographic Marathon, you will contribute to the care of BAM - Biblioteca degli Alberi Milano: for each ticket purchased, 1 euro will be donated to the Riccardo Catella Foundation which is responsible for the maintenance, safety and cleaning of the park which offers a cultural program of over 250 events always free to the whole city every year. Find out more on the BAM website.
Download the Portanuova Milano app find out all the details and book your ticket.
*During the check-in phase, each participant will receive a bag containing various gadgets, a copy of the photographic magazine "Progresso Fotografico" and the following discount vouchers:
• 5% discount coupon on "Photographic Trips" that can be used on the Digital Camera School website
• 30% discount coupon on Photography Courses and Workshops that can be used on the Digital Camera School website and on the Portanuova Milano app to purchase DCS courses
• 10% Discount Coupon that can be used online or in the shop at “Il Fotoamatore” for USED material
• 5% discount coupon that can be used online or in the shop at “Il Fotoamatore” for NEW material, valid until October 31st
- Piazza Gae Aulenti